Your Investment in Wedding Photography
Photography is one of the most important elements of your wedding. After the day itself your photos are the things you will use to relive those memories and enjoy them with future generations. As a bride and groom you're not just looking for someone with a camera to follow you round for the day asking you to smile, you're investing in a style of story telling that comes from the photographer's creativity and experience. Hopefully you'll have had a look at my portfolio page and some of the galleries from my previous weddings and liked what you've seen enough to know the value of the investment you're about to make.
The Wedding Photography Package
I like to keep things really easy so I have one simple package covering the full wedding day…
- A Meeting To Discuss Your Wedding - If you live in Lancashire I’ll come to you, or we can meet in a local coffee shop to keep it casual. If you live a bit further afield we can chat on the phone or via Skype.
- All Day Coverage - That means all day, from the morning preparations right up to the first dance and everything in between.
- Two Photographers - Greater coverage and 2 different perspectives of all parts of your day.
- Travel - All travel within Lancashire, Cumbria, Manchester and Derbyshire is included however I am happy to travel just about anywhere.
- High Resolution Images - 500+ images provided in a password protected online gallery. Licence is granted to you for full user and printing rights.
- Personal Online Gallery - A fully personalised online gallery for all your friends and family to view your pictures easily online.
- Photos on the day – Within 24 hours of getting home from your wedding I’ll e-mail you up to 10 sneak peek photos for you to use on social media so you’ve got something a little better than the phone pictures from your guests.
If you'd like any more information feel free to use the contact form below to send me a message and I'll reply with a copy of my Wedding Photography Brochure as well as all the other information you'll need to know to be able to make a fully informed decision about booking Rob Georgeson Photography as your wedding photographer.
I look forward to hearing from you and hopefully meeting up to discuss the details of your exciting wedding day.
1st March 2017